Presentation and prices
Conference room Mosilor – Eminescu
We offer for rent a conference room located on Mihai Eminescu street, no. 181, sector 2, Bucharest.
The conference room is situated at the ground floor of a new building, built and opened in 2011, a residential complex with 14 apartments and studio apartments meant to be offered to short time accommodation, a massage saloon, restaurants and cafes.
The conference room has a 50 square meter area, allows organizing events for up to 30 persons, with different arrangements. The participants can enjoy a terrace of 15 square meters, a true oasis of relaxation with an area especially arranged for smokers.
This conference room can be used for conferences, courses, seminar, workshops, meetings and debates.
Facilities:The conference room is furnished with simple chairs, desks, flipchart and accessories, air conditioning (warm/cool), teacher desk, wireless Internet, Epson video projector projecting over a white wall, sound system, natural light, heavy curtains, terrace, green space, smoking area, wardrobe.
The exact address of the conference room is Mihai Eminescu Street, no. 181, sector 2, Bucharest.
– Mihai Eminescu and Calea Mosilor junction, a one-way street through Piata Romana, right after Mega Image and the Embassy of India
– Opposite the Romanian Post Office building on Dacia Blvd.
Means of transport:
– Subway: Bucur Obor station
– Tramway: Calea Mosilor : 5; 21; 16; 40
– Trolleybus: Calea Mosilor : 66 ;
– Trolleybus: Dacia Blvd : 79; 86
– Bus. Bd. Dacia: 135; 133; 331
– Line Express : 785
– 10 euros / hour or 50 euros / day (8 hours) – without video projector
– 15 euros / hour or 70 euros / day (8 hours) – with video projector
The prices do not include VAT.
Coffee break prices:
– 2 euros/person – water (500ml) coffee maker (200 ml), tea and pastries (50 gr)
– 2,5 euros/person – water/mineral water (500 ml), juice (250 ml), coffee maker (200 ml), tea and pastries (50 gr)
Prices do not include VAT.
Catering, lunch or dinner can be offered with the help of Belle’s Bistro, located in the same building, and prices will be established taking in consideration you needs.
A 10% discount is applied when renting the conference room for a period longer than 3 consecutive days.
Payment terms and conditions:
Payment will be made partly in advance, at least 30% of the ordered services, at least 10 days before the event’s date. The rest of the payment will be made until the closing event. The payment is made in RON (lei), at the exchange rate of the invoice date.
In case of total or partial cancellation of the ordered services, will be charged the following penalties:
– At least 7 days cancelation – no penalties
– Between 6 and 3 days cancelation – 50% penalties
– Less than 3 days cancellation or no show – 100% penalty
The penalty is applied to the full value of the initial lease.