Short time accommodation offers many benefits and we have already told you about them in our previous articles so in this article we are going to tell you how short term accommodation helps you have a more enjoyable trip.
- Short time accommodation, unlike classic accommodation in a hotel room, offers you the chance to fell like a local for a few days, no matter what destination you choose. Choosing a short term apartment or studio apartment you will feel like a local, you will avoid the curious eyes of other tourists, you can go shopping, you will be able to cook (maybe an authentic snack) and the most important thing is that you can interact with your new neighbors.
- You can cook! Cooking what you love is very relaxing and more economical compared to dining out.
- You enjoy privacy! The curious eyes of the other tourist at the hotel can be very annoying. Well, this is not going to happen if you choose short term accommodation.
- Your social life will certainly be much better if you choose short time accommodation and not a hotel room. You will be able to interact more often with the locals and you will be more motivated and more relaxed to take a walk in the city and to socialize.
- Short term accommodation apartments and studio apartments offer more space so whether you are on a journey without company or with your family or a group of friends you will feel more comfortable.
Short time accommodation offers tourists a great experience, comfort, privacy and functionality, all these in a friendly atmosphere in a home away from home.
Bookings on https://www.cazareregimhotelier.ro/
You might be interested in https://www.rocazare.ro/en/4-reasons-why-short-term-accommodation-helps-you-have-a-relaxing-trip/
Autumn is here and we are still nostalgic about the long summer days. If you travel to Bucharest this autumn and you want to enjoy a perfect trip here are some autumn activities for tourists like you:
- Take the tour of communist Bucharest. Enter into the fascinating era that changed the Romanian history. A guide will accompany you and will tell you stories about the most influential era of Romanian history. As a foreign tourist in Romania, or even as a Romanian tourist in you capital, you would certainly like to discover these information.
- Take o tour of the museums. From the cultural point of view, Bucharest is waiting to reveal to its tourists all its wonders. You can tour the museums with your loved ones if you are in a personal journeys with your family. You will certainly enjoy the precious time spent together. More than that, Bucharest museums often host all kinds of exhibitions that will surely delight you.
- Take a walk in the park. Nature will always offer you a great and relaxing experience. Each park has an interesting story to tell.
- Walk through the streets of Bucharest. Start with the Old Town and discover the hidden beauties of the capital in an autumn evening.
- Start your morning enjoying a delicious coffee in a café in Bucharest. Discover the city in the morning from the windows of a friendly and cozy café.
- Go to a show. Choose a concert or a play. Until September 22nd you can go the Bucurestii lui Caragiale, and until September 20th you can go to George Enescu festival.
- Go to a workshop. Whether you are in Bucharest in a personal trip or you are in a business trip, in the Romanian capital are often organized very interesting workshops, covering many areas.
- Go to a fall fair. Serve traditional dishes and relax enjoying a glass of sweet wine.
And if you want you experience to be complete, we invite you to choose the perfect accommodation alternative in a short term studio apartment if you travel alone or an apartment if you travel with your family or with your friends. No matter what you choose, ROcazare.RO offers you short term accommodation in comfortable and modern apartments and studio apartments, at the best prices. We are waiting for you!